Hello everyone and welcome to Digital Music Trends Midem 2011 special!
In the next three days I plan to bring you a load of interviews from the conference, I hope you enjoy them and please spread them around the net if you can!
In this first show some real heavyweights of both Digital Music and the 2.0 space in general. In order, interviews with
– Daren Tsui, CEO of cloud service mSpot
– Dave Kusek, Vice President of Berklee College of Music and responsible for Berkleemusic.com
– Naveen Salvadurai co-founder of Foursquare
– Amke Block from AudioMagnet
– Timo Kari and Rami Korhonen from PlayMySong.
I hope you enjoy the show and spread it around!!