Digital Music Trends – Production Intern
– are passionate about the music industry
– are interested in media production/delivery
– have had some experience with either audio or video editing software in the past
– are keen to learn loads of new skills, from producing a video to managing a YouTube channel, setting up podcast feeds, image editing & more.
– minimum 3 months
– ideally based in London
– 2 days per week (Thursday & Friday, usual office hours)
– all-round assistance on the production front for the Digital Music Trends shows, opportunity to work on editorial as well if desired
– assistance promoting the shows and reaching out to new potential listeners within the music industry and music education sectors
The role is unpaid but will cover travel expenses.
Please send your CV and a short cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org