Subscribe to Digital Music Trends’ weekly newsletter here.
This week on Digital Music Trends it was a pleasure to welcome Darren Hemmings (Motive Unknown) and Jules Parker (Polaroid Management) as we power through the week’s news in digital music including:
– a lengthy debate on the inclusion of streaming data in the UK’s streaming chart
– an analysis of T-Mobile’s Music Freedom initiative: does it endanger Net Neutrality?
– another development in the YouTube Music saga as the contract proposed to independent labels leaks, is the fight becoming too public?
– the BBC’s new music strategy
– Patreon’s new round of funding
…. and much more….
I really hope you enjoy the show, have a fantastic week and ’till next time!